FOR CUSTOMERS LOCATED IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA:
"Right of California customer to make claim on the California Travel Consumer Restitution Fund."
- In the event of Travel Flair's default, if you suffer a loss of more than $50 of amounts paid for travel services, you may file a claim with the Travel Consumer Restitution Corporation. You may be eligible for a monetary recovery of up to $15,000 per person aggrieved, not to exceed the amount paid for travel services.
- Payments from the restitution fund shall be limited to restitution for sums paid for travel services, and shall not include payment for lost wages, pain and suffering, emotional distress, travel insurance, lost luggage, attorney's fees, or any consequential damages.
- If you were located in California at the time of your purchase, you have the right to make a claim against the Fund for a refund of any money paid to Travel Flair that is due because of Travel Flair's bankruptcy, insolvency, cessation of operations, or material failure to provide the travel services sold.
- You have up to 6 months after the scheduled date of completion of travel within which to file a claim with the Travel Consumer Restitution Fund.
- For additional information and a claim form, write to:
Travel Consumer Restitution Corporation
P.O. Box 6001
Larkspur, CA 94977-6001
FOR CUSTOMERS LOCATED OUTSIDE OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA:
This transaction is not covered by the California Travel Consumer Restitution Corporation.
Travel Flair reserves the right to charge a minimum fee for all travel service transactions.
Cancelled or unused tickets must be returned for proper credit to your account. Lost, stolen, or destroyed tickets must be paid for until refund is received from the issuing carrier, subject to airline imposed service charges.
TRAVEL PROTECTION INSURANCE:
Travel Flair strongly recommends the purchase of travel insurance. It provides extra protection to you for unexpected costs, as well as unexpected emergencies. The question is - how much is your trip investment worth to you? Travel insurance protects you and your family members travelling with you.
Travel Flair acts as an AGENT for suppliers in selling travel-related services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency. Travel Flair, its employees or officers, therefore, shall NOT be responsible for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which may result in any loss, damage, delay, or injury to you or your travelling companions or group members as a result of these travel arrangements. You are not eligible to file a claim against the California Travel Consumer Restitution Fund in the event of Travel Flair's default.
Travel Flair will not accept personal checks for travel within 14 days. In that case, only payment by either credit card, money order, or cashier's check will be accepted. For payments made by personal check, we require a valid driver's license and credit card to be presented at time of payment.
Airline carrier flight times and numbers are based on quotations given to Travel Flair by the individual carrier at the time of purchase, and are subject to change without notice. Travel Flair will do its upmost best in informing you of such changes. However, it is the responsibility of the traveler to reconfirm flight times and numbers before departure.
Hotel reservations are usually confirmed on a guaranteed payment basis. If you cancel or change your plans, it is your responsibility to notify the hotel by the required time which will be specified on your travel itinerary or vouchers. This will help you avoid a no-show penalty charged by the hotel.
Since payments have been made to the travel supplier, Travel Flair will refund your money upon receipt from the respective supplier. Refunds will be made in the original form of payment by the travel service supplier.
Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the agency, its employees and officers from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements fo each destination, and all safety or security conditions of such destinations, during the length of travel. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them.
Travel Flair is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any 3rd party information provided in this website.